We talked about the Build 16299.15 for Windows 10 on desktop computers and is there nothing for mobile devices? Fall Creators Update for Windows 10 Mobile goes through another branch of development and although Joe Belfiore's statements we doubt it will help anyone interested in a terminal with Windows 10 Mobile, from Microsoft continue to release updates in the form of Builds .
After all, they are due to users who have, although there are few there. In this sense they have announced the launch inside the Insider Program in the rings Fast and Slow of the Build 15254.1. A compilation that happens to be the Release Candidate to see Fall Creators Update for Windows 10 Mobile
Hey #WindowsInsiders we have released Build 15254.1 Mobile to both the Fast and Slow rings tonight https://t.co/dtMEgmoqxy
– Windows Insider (@windowsinsider) October 12, 2017
The Build 15254.1 will include all the fixes that are already listed in build 15252 and in the cumulative update KB4041676. A build in which we will have access to the following improvements:
- Two-Step Authentication: Two-step authentication comes to Windows 10 Mobile. By means of this unblocking a company can apply an additional layer of security to its confidential data by means of a directive "Man in the Middle". Once the two-step unlocking is enabled, the user of the phone will have to enter a number pin followed by a certain element that is defined by the company in order to unlock the phone. This complementary element may be the use of another device, such as an NFC tag for example
- feedback AppLocker improvements: feedback generated by users on the warning requests for applications that are blocked by business directives we have worked on improving the user experience (UX ) and updated the MDM SyncML scripts associated with the policies.
- Improvements in VPN: In mobile is increasingly common to handle data through Virtual Private Networks (VPN) so we have added a number of improvements and features that add more reliability to the use of VPN in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Improvements to VPN connectivity have been added in Windows 10 Mobile.
- IKEv2 Enhancements.
- Automatic reconnection when resuming.
- Enhancements to the UWP application platform
- Proxy improvements for the UWP VPN profile
- Enabling the use of MMS when connecting to VPN
As we can see, this is about improvements geared mainly to use in the company of the smartphone . Improvements that will not be the only ones, as Microsoft announced that they plan to add new features to Windows 10 Mobile in the future.
Via | Microsoft