Vektron The Accelerator
- Fits easily on buses and subways for electric multi-modal commuting
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Stores under a desk for convenient theft protection; no need to bring a heavy lock
- Stash a pair in the trunk of a car for weekend getaways
- German-engineered Bosch Active electric drivetrain—the industry leader in electric bike technology
- T-Tuned™ geometry for a full-sized ride and comfort
- Valo™ lighting system, with 150 lumens of power, for 24-hour visibility
- Rear Cargo Rack™ works seamlessly with Yepp child seats—Maxi Easyfit or Junior Easyfit—for carrying kids
Which is why this one has a cracking big electric motor on it, I suppose?
Of course! Humans love outsourcing effort. Tired of tilling the soil, we made horses. Weary of shackling up multiple horses to the giant ploughs we had bought (after reading a review in Total Clod Mover magazine) we invented the one-box multihorse, AKA tractor.
Horses became horsepowers, farms became mechanised and farmers now control the whole operation from their beds using a Nintendo Classic controller and Google Cardboard headset.